How it Works
You and your 1,000 closest friends.
You'll start as a basic member after signing up for a Lexamica account. With basic status you'll be able to send a receive cases with other members 1-1.
Increase trust by verifying your law firm.
Verified members have enhanced access to the membership list and can search for other law firms by practice area, geography, and response time. Become verified by completing the steps below.
01. Confirm law firm legal name
02. Contact information for referral manager
03. Bar information for state and federal admissions
04. Current proof of malpractice insurance
05. Valid certificate of good standing
06. Commitment to Lexamica principles
Recommended partners are promoted to all members of the Lexamica network.
The very best verified members of Lexamica may be invited to become a recommended partner. This requires exceptional client service, speed, and transparency.
01. Frequent client communication
02. Time to contact lead is best in class (requirements vary by practice area)
03. No overdue updates for at least 90 days
04. Live data sync from CRM & LPMS